Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I schedule an evening appointment? Yes, evening appointments need to be booked in advance. Contact braider with your preferred style.
2. Does my hair need to be washed? Yes, your hair needs to be clean and washed prior to your appointment.
2. Do I need to blow-dry my hair? Yes, blow-dry your hair with an attached comb blow-dryer prior to your appointment.
3. Do I need to bring my own braiding hair? No, for most of our braiding styles we will provide brown and black braiding hair. Contact braider if you are looking for a specific color.
4. Do you provide hair jewels? Yes, we have some standard hair charms and jewels; however you can bring your own if you have a particular look you are going for. There is an extra fee to install hair jewels and charms.
5. How long can I/should I leave my braids in? It depends on the style and grade of hair.
For individual braids, we wouldn't recommend more than 8 weeks. Get your edges touched up in about 4 weeks.
For cornrows, about 3-6 weeks depending on size and style.
Basically, we'd recommend anywhere between 3 weeks to 2 months for any braided style.